Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Sharpie Love

My crafting days just got more colorful. I have a new love in life and it is the splendor of Sharpie markers. They are so bold in their color and awesome in the different sizes. And they have a variety of uses. Not just for crossing off private information in documents anymore .. or messing up my walls .. or drawing semi-permanent tattoos on siblings.

No, these beautiful creations will now grace my crafts I do with my kids. They will create works of art. They will provide my walls with bold and colorful statements by my children. They will be useful.

I am so excited to see the first use of the new collection I got today put to use tomorrow. The craft my kids have been working on this week is going to be awesome. I'm so excited! :)






Can you picture it now!?!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment