Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yay for Organization!

There is nothing better to work in than an organized space. I love organization and wish I had more time and more money to organize my whole house exactly how I like it. Who am I kidding??? I have plenty of time, just not enough money! So we have to do things in spurts. :) No worries though, it gets done.

Recently, we reorganized and put in a closet system in Kara's room. That blog post will come at a different time, because I'm FINALLY almost finished redecorating her room after painting it pink and dark pink a yearish ago. At any rate, when we moved my office stuff into the kitchen sitting area (some call it a dining room) I knew that I needed to organize all my belongings and hide store it all in storage.

Finally we agreed on picked the storage style that would work best. With some discussion as to how it would be done. I wanted it one way, Dear Hubby a different way. It took some time, but finally he saw it my way! :)

   
Pretty much how it has looked for almost a year. Yep!

As you can plainly see my "method" of organization was just not working. It was always a mess and there was no place for anything. I just kind of "stuck" things where they would fit. Literally! It was hard to work, type, organize crafts, keep the kids out of things, "hide" the mess when there was company. Though I am quite confident that my friends never judged me! :)

I did NOT like this area very much! It drove me bonkers and DH even crazier!

TADA!!!! It looks and feels so much better!!! YAY
The new ORGANIZED space is bound to increase my creativity with my hobbies I love! And also allow me some room to grow with them. Pretend you see awesome colorful storage in those cubes! :)

What have you done to increase your productivity or create a more organized space?

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment