Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I love my son ..... but

I love my son. But yesterday and today .. he has driven me up the wall, around the house upside down on the ceiling, through a glass door (not literally), and put me on display. It has been a rough two days. Though today is much better than yesterday, I do have to write this out. Because, even if he is driving me crazy, I need to process all the cute things he does in order to out weigh the reasoning I have to commit myself indefinitely .. or at least for a day or two .. to a padded room with a straight jacket on.

Let's just say that yesterday ended with a man-made (Mason made) lake in the kids' bathroom that leaked into our laundry room downstairs. We have this vent thing that helps with things like that .. sooooo .. no ceiling damage. But still .. my son .. my handsome, adorable, cuddly, temperamental, irrational, rebellious, heathen son locked himself in the bathroom whilst Kara was taking a bath and proceeded to empty the bathtub one 32-ounce cup at a time. It was probably five or so minutes before we realized where he was.

Did I forget to tell you he was underwearless when we finally got into the bathroom? Oh, yeah. He was. And Kara then told us that Mason not only poured the water on the floor .. but also had increased the acidity of the lake ...... BY PEEING IN IT!

I love my son.

Today is a much better day. He decided that Kara's Barbie furniture was the perfect size for him. :) And that voided all feelings I had toward the new lake in the kids' bathroom. Because he was just too dang cute! :)




I love him!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment