Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Daughter the Actress

My daughter never ceases to amaze me with her thoughts, conversation, imagination! She gives me so much hope for her future. She is naturally artistic in many ways from painting to coloring, drawing to writing, and the newest addition ....... pretending to be making a movie!

I imagine her walking down the street in her fancy clothes and pretty purses .. glittery  makeup .. jewelry to the nines. High heels. That classic movie star look.

She starts acting out her movie and I ask her what her character is. She says she's a super hero. Sweet!!! I can go with that. She's fighting crime and keeping bad guys off the street. Keeping people safe. Has a cape and possibly a mask. She flies through the night using her super power..........

Farting.

Yep, her super hero power is farting on criminals to get them to stop committing their crime. I know....

Her name .. you ask. You want to know her superhero name????

Ladies and Gentleman, the one who will save us all.....

Superhero Stinky Stunk!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment