Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Dental Hygiene is OVERRATED!!

I haven't brushed my teeth today. Just wanted to put that out there. It's 10:30 p.m. and I haven't done it. I showered, put make up on, put on clean clothes, ate food and drank beverages today. Even realized as I was driving down the street this morning that I didn't brush my teeth when my coffee was tasting weird. But not flavor weird, like dirty mouth weird. And if you know me at all, this is a weird thing, because I'm only slightly obsessed with clean teeth.

So what do I do to alleviate the lack of brushing, pop some ice breakers. That'll freshen things right up!! HAHAHA!

Let me tell you .. when you don't sleep at all at night because your baby is sick and in pain, you feel accomplished by washing your hair because you rush to comfort her. You put aside dental hygiene to give her pain medication, take her to the doctor, make her comfortable. So yes, I haven't brushed my teeth yet. And sitting here typing it to you is making me feel only a little bit weird, cause I could easily have brushed my teeth instead of typing this to you.

Oh well.

Today, I kept K home from school because she has a pretty bad ear infection. Though not contagious, I still needed to take her to the doctor to get it checked out. Well, while we were on our way to the doctor I stopped at Target to pick up some IbProfen for her and I hit the 50% jackpot!! Oh boy did I!!!

If only I didn't have the kids with me, I would've gone BUCK WILD in Target! Trust me that is a sight to see!!! :)

I did score some awesome dusters for 50 cents. Yeah you read that right! These babies will provide me with perfect distractions when my kids are acting up or have idol hands! I'm all about child labor.

Seriously, WHO would refuse such a deal on these things?!?! Not me. I did get some other things, because they were 50% off!!! My husband would thank me if only he understood the savings aspect instead of the spending. HAHAHAHA!!

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL and LOVEABLE "Valentime's" Day tomorrow!!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment