Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I don't pee standing up!

First day of potty training my two-year-old son was pretty successful. If by successful you define it as three separate turds in the toilet at separate times, instead of all at once in his diaper. I think he did this so he could get MORE chocolate chips.

Let's also not forget the insanely good time he has when racing to the bathroom to fart in the toilet to hear it echo. Well this one time, he did this .. I knew that's what he was doing ... only to see his naked butt sprint past me with a "turd"le sticking out of his cute little butt cheeks. HAHAHAHA If you're grossed out, then don't read on!

So because I don't pee standing up, and have a very basic understanding how to potty train a boy .. because I'm not sure how to teach him to "point his wiener" ... he peed in the toilet successfully half his urine. Guess the step stool was a guard to the bathroom rug, which would've been the recipient of the other half of his pee.

I also define successful that he only argued with me a few times, bringing me diapers to put on him, only to toss them in dismay into the air, landing on the kitchen counter. Every time. I'm not sure if he was more stressed that he didn't have a diaper on .. or that I wasn't put one on him. But then he didn't want his shirt on. No socks, no pants, no undies, no problem. But I drew the line at taking his shirt off?!?!?

Our one venture out of the house today without a diaper, but with big boy underwear was a success. The 25 minutes it takes to go get Kara from school and get home, he was dry and proud of it!

Here's to potty training day number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment