Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Hubby's Silent Gratitude

I love my husband. He is the most amazing man! He cares for my kids, loves me unconditionally, which believe me can be an awfully hard thing to do. I'm crazzzzzy! =) But most of all, I love his silent gratitude.

Mason has gotten up at 6 a.m. the past two mornings. I got up with him yesterday and Aaron today. And while Kara and I were at church this morning, Mason probably took a necessary nap. And you would think that Aaron would take that as an opportunity to do the same, but nope. You know what my amazingly awesome fantastic husband did?!?!? He cleaned the kitchen to MY STANDARDS!

I KNOW!!!!

He is so awesome. And when I dropped Kara off after church and had to go back to church for a planning meeting, he just went with it. And I even told him the meeting was only probably going to be 1.5 hours long.

Three hours later, I come home to him on the couch and the kids playing nicely together. This isn't usually how he is greeted during the week. Usually, I'm in the kitchen figuring out ways to glue my hair back on to my head. But anyway, I digress.

I had to go grocery shopping today. I go every Sunday for the week. But I usually go by myself. This time I took BOTH kids.

I KNOW!!

They were AWESOME!!! We brought their leapsters, they rode around in the little buggie car thing at the store and just were AWESOME!!! But that's not that best part.

The best part was the silent gratitude I saw in Aaron's eyes when I came home! He is so amazing. I love him so much. I am so very happy to be married to him!

I know!! mushy! Aweeeeeeee!

Peace

1 comment: