Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nunderwears Preferred!

Day two of potty training was AWESOME! I'm thinking that I must have learned a lot of what not to dos when training Kara, because this time I've got more of a hold on the reinforcement.

Mason really wanted his "nunderwears" on all day. He was a little unsure about running around naked. Well not naked, remember I draw the line at taking the shirt off. ;) But I think he felt a little too exposed without the undies. So I entrusted him with the knowledge of remembering to go potty when he felt he needed to. And he did not let me down! Even two trips in the car to take Kara to school and also to pick her up! He did amazing.

However, I think that I am getting more chocolate chips as rewards than he is... this could prove to be a problem. But hey, why can't I get a reward for potty training success?? LOL

A new problem has risen because of the reward system. Kara now thinks she needs to be rewarded for using the bathroom. Hmmm... if my six-year-old starts peeing and pooping in her pants to get rewarded for using the bathroom .. don't think I won't buy depends!! HAHAHAH JUST KIDDING!!! I do try to explain to her that when she was potty training we rewarded her for the same behavior!

Anyway, I'm so proud of my big little boy! He is doing a phenomenal job and really likes being a "big boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment