Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Blogging Pay

When I logged into my blog today, I was thrilled to see that I will be getting paid to blog! This is awesome!

I love to write. I have been writing for as long as I can remember, and until I write a bestselling novel, the blog will do. LOL!

Many blog themes have been coming across my computer lately. Things I love to read about, self-help blogs, blogs that women write to complain or moan about their lives, thankful blogs, grocery blogs, things to do with your kids blogs. And it all seems so overdone to me. I know they are doing things and people are reading it, but how do I compete with all that?!?!

So I came to the conclusion that I can't. I can only just write my blog from my perspective, in my way. So my blog is an everything blog. :) From crafts to complaining to blessings to appreciation to Jesus to life. I love to write about what's happened in my house. It's quite an adventure here in Casa de Kallas and I want to share that with everyone.

I'm also a firm believer of Jesus. I love sharing that with people, too. As well as, the nifty little crafts that I do with my kids.

So for now, my blog is advertiser paid. And hopefully one day I'll have some famous blog with thousands of followers and make a bagillion dollars. And if not, my small following will be just perfect too!

Peace.

2 comments: