Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

One Day Mason Will Hate Me

One day my son will hate me for the pictures I have taken of him over the past almost 3 years. But when you have those moments where you just need to snap the shot and live with the consequences, as a mom, I think it's worth it.

Last night Mason insisted on going to bed in costume. I'll show you pictures in a moment, but what the best part was, I failed to tell Aaron. So when Mason woke up crying last night and Aaron went to check on him, he was shocked to find Mason sitting on his bed looking like Super Hero Fancy Nancy.

He looked as if he was fighting crime. Pay no attention to the pillowcaseless pillow. He doesn't like them for some reason. Takes them off every time I put one on.

At any rate, this picture will be one that he hates me for showing any future girlfriends he might have. HAHAH But when I snap one of him so peacefully sleeping in his super hero Fancy Nancy getup like this....


I don't really care who sees or how much he hates me! :) I love my boy.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment