Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

St. Patricks Day

So, it's what ... only a few days late, right!?! Well anyway, we don't really "celebrate" St. Patricks Day in our house. Not because I think anything ill of the holiday, I really just don't know how to celebrate an Irish holiday. LOL

So the one thing I did do, because my kids love all holidays, is make them rainbow pancakes. Last year, I made shamrock pancakes, which were a hit. So I thought, I'm gonna step up the notch this year and do rainbow waffles, but I didn't have enough flour. What a bummer!!!

Did you know I can't find my flipping broom???

Anyway, so I made rainbow pancakes. They weren't hard. I made the pancake batter then separated it out into 6 bowls. Then I colored the batter with food coloring. Then I dropped some red as the base amount and then just layered the colors of the rainbow in order. And they made some bright and fun pancakes.

Did you do anything fun for St. Patricks Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment