Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

My Favorite Son

Mason turned 3 this past Friday (March 30) and I'm in shock at how much more maturity he has shown in the past few days. Does this happen to all 3 y/o??? Because it has been weird. So I thought I'd just write a quick post about my boy that keeps me guessing and laughing all day long!!

He was born midday in 2009. It was a pretty simple delivery. 
He came out charged to take on the world, but needs Momma's hip to do so. :) 
He is so snuggly and cuddly when he wants to be. 
He loves to wrestle his dad, sister and Mo-dog (Mo doesn't like this activity so much).
He really LOVES strawberries, but only takes one bite from each strawberry. What a waster!

He use to sound like a gangster saying things like "Where my sisser is?" or "Where my daddy is?"

He loves baths and mud. The combo is not permitted in this house.
He puts his boots on with only underwear and calls himself Superman while wearing a Spiderman cape.
He attempts to refuse to hold my hand in the parking lot, but this is remedied when I tell him there will be a car monster that will get him.

He can't say "tattoo" instead points out my "baboons" to me everyday. It's not much of an ego booster.
He has started to LOVE going to "scunch" school (Sunday School)
He REALLY REALLY loves "freeler" rides (4-wheeler)
And he is in LOVE with his sisser!

He will raid the kitchen when not being watched and eat EVERYTHING.
He's scrawny.
He says "Thank you, Momma" when I lay him down for a nap or bedtime, even though he doesn't want to take one.
He tells me "No"ALL the time.
He loves to push the buttons on the debit card machine at the checkouts.
He is potty training, not potty trained and I am wishing he would learn to pee standing up for aiming purposes.

He is scared to death of bugs and spiders, but loves animals and fish.
It's actually quite hilarious! =) So mean, I know!

That's my boy in a nutshell. There is way more, but I'm getting teary eyed thinking about his nature. He is such an awesome kid to be a mom to. Even when he's driving me bonkers!
I LOVE HIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment