Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wrong Side of the Bed

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Missed yoga again.
Did not want to go to work.
Didn't even want to make breakfast for my kids.
I was so tired.
I was cold last night.
And on top of all of that, Aaron was snoring.
SOOOOOOO irritating.

I dragged my derrier out of bed, got dressed and made my way downstairs, to realize I never set out Kara's school work.
You have to be kidding me!
So I fumbled through the workbooks I have had her working in. Got that situated.

Mason says "I'm so so so so hungry, Mom."
And of course he doesn't want what I'm offering.

Luckily, my girl is very flexible. :)

Dropped the boy off at preschool, and the girl and I headed to my office.
There's a room there where she can do her work, read, play, or watch a movie.
And, bonus, they have snacks on Thursdays, because there's a realtor meeting.

Homeschooling is proving to me, that I am so disorganized.
Also that I am way more lazy than I originally thought.
And that if I don't have a plan ready for action, oh man does chaos break loose oh so quickly.

I do not do "chaos."
EVER!

Luckily, both my kids were tired this afternoon and they BOTH took much needed naps.
And that meant I was able to get some of the house picked up and cleaned. It's been neglected.

I sat down for about 45 minutes, which could have been a catastrophic mistake.
Thank God it was a sun shining day!
And I was able to take my kids outside for some fresh air.
Okay, let's be honest, I needed the fresh air!
The kids just needed me to be mom.

Lesson .. NEVER skip morning cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment