Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Six Years

Six years, five cars, four homes, three moves, two kids and one dog later, we are still happy and going strong!

Today is our 6th wedding anniversary and I can't believe that we've been married six years. I look back over the past 7ish years we've been together and life hasn't always been easy for us. We've been through a lot together and have come out on top. We are still young and in love. I still see that young and maturing man I met 7 years ago with his ambitious smile and zest for life. I fall in love with Aaron all over again everyday and I couldn't imagine my life without him.

He has taught me so much in being together, including how to be accepting and forgiving, What will the next six years bring? I have no idea, but I'm super excited to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I am so inspired to read what you say, that's how I feel about Mike every day and it's nice to see someone else happy on their marital path in life. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very blessed life together. Here is to another 100 years! Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete