Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Being Sick isn't my Thing

I have THE best husband of all time. No, seriously I do.

Yesterday he came home from work, knowing I was sick.
Cleaned the kitchen, laundry room and half-bath.
Made dinner.
Fed the offspring.
Cleaned up after dinner, including but not limited to sweeping the kitchen, wiping the counters down, and the table.
Played with the kids.
Got them ready for bed AND put in bed!
And built two brand new book cases for me!

ALL WITHOUT COMPLAINT!

Where was I through all of this? Well I was in bed, on the couch, watching TV, struggling to walk across the house, up the stairs, to the bathroom. I am so darn sick. Viruses seriously suck the life out of me.

Today, in an effort to decrease the things my awesome hubby will have to do when he gets home, I pulled out my trusty sidekick the Crock Pot.

I follow a blog that has a TON of crock pot recipes up to 10 ingredients. This one has 4!! SCORE!

It is Apricot Chicken over rice! It will be amazing! I just know it!

I will forever be grateful to my patient and active hubby who jumps right in and deals with it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment