Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

I write poetry! AHAHAH

SAHM ADD
Dirty socks and underwear,
Laundry is my burden to bare.
Groceries, snacks and meals that fill,
Oh, crap! Did I pay that bill??

Endless errands to get done,
Bandage up that little bruised thumb.
Sweep and mop and vacuum the floor,
PLEASE DON'T SLAM THAT BEDROOM DOOR!!!

Children that run and laugh and play,
Make Mondays seem Okay.
Bathtime, storytime, bedtime, YES!!
Now I can sit and rest.

Wait... leaving dishes in the sink,
Will really make my morning stink.
Kitchen cleaned, time to sit,
Really wish I knew how to knit.

My stay-at-home days are numbered too few,
And are going by fast with all I do.
I am a loud and proud Stay-At-Home Mom,
EW!! That diaper was a bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment