Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Screaming Monkeys

It's not often that someone can say they've been around and/or lived with screaming monkeys. And to be quite honest, I'm not sure why anyone would CHOOSE to live in such a volatile environment where the noise level is beyond the recommended decibels by the FDA and all doctor associations. However, in this circumstance, I don't have a choice. :)



Mason is a screaming monkey. He is seriously one of the loudest children I have EVER come across. I know this could be blamed on simple breeding patterns and then one might blame the parents. But I happen to know the parents, very well. They are for sure not screaming monkeys. Something must have happened in the incubation period somewhere between birth and handing him to his momma. Perhaps he was exposed to a rare form of bacteria that changes the genetic components of his body??? There could be argument for this. Scientific arguments. I may have to research this.

This morning while he was eating, mixing, playing with his breakfast, Mason was screeching a pitch that shouldn't be audible by mankind. Though I definitely could hear it, it drove my Mo-dog NUTS!! He started howling along with Mason.  I am not completely sure how this noise did not wake my sleeping daughter. I'm very sure that the noise coming out of Mason's mouth could make the likes of Mariah Carey look like she's singing bass. :)

The amazing thing is, he is understandable while using his high pitch ranges. You most definitely can make out a screeching "MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMAAAAA!!!!!" Oh yah, for sure. Perhaps that is the ONLY word he can screech at that level. I don't know. But what I do know is I am going to invest in some headphones to mute the noise.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment