Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunshining Reflections

I often wonder what comes with the sunshine and as of lately that means angry temperaments from our 4 y/o. This provides me yet another setting that tests my patience and kindness and loving discipline with Kara. She is a bright, intelligent little girl. Reaching her on her level is often a challenge. But I love her nonetheless. She provides me joy and anxiety all at the same time. And it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Mason is growing and exploring and will definitely be the heart attack wonder. He's brave and stout. He's rough and cuddly. He's a most definite momma's boy. He loves to play rough with daddy and sissy and snuggle with momma. I can't imagine life without his energy.

Aaron is such a goal driven man. He's such a wonderful husband, an excellent and attending father, and a great provider. He's made it to where I can stay home and raise our children without financial worry. He's supported me in all my endeavors and has been there for me when I've fallen. He's just plain awesome. I thank God everyday for this man in my life!

I'm a stay at home mom with cause. I love my kids to death. Would do anything in my power to raise them right, see the good in everything, and help them create purpose for their being. I love working out, eating healthy and picking healthy food for my family. I find grocery shopping entertaining because it provides me the interesting challenge to buy 'cleaner' foods for my family. I'm not a health freak by any means, but I like to give my family a good start on things.

We have a dog, Mo. He's a handful. Let me tell you. He sleeps about 23 hours a day and the other hour is spent outside, eating, or playing with the kids. He's actually a very calm and friendly animal.

We live in the perfect house on .5 acre. We have a gigantic yard. If you don't think it's gigantic, mow it. Then you'll change your mind. I love our life here in Alaska and look forward to many many years here.

So that's just a post introducing you to us, in case you didn't know. It is my goal to keep a blog. Hopefully, updating as events occur or just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment