Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Me me oh beautiful me

My 29th birthday was awesome. I realized that as I begin my 30th year of life, that I have not focused enough on myself. So I dub the next year, "The Year of Sam." I think everyone should have their own year. I think it would make everyone more successful in life. Discovering your true inner self while living among the beauty of the choices you've made in your life to get to this point.

I have a lot that I've accomplished in my short lifespan. But all of those successes were accomplished in spurts. I want to look back at this year as a year of positive change. A year where I didn't refuse any opportunity that helped me progress as a person.

I have 5 goals in mind to encourage my success. They are:

1) to see the optimism in every aspect, good and bad, of life
2) to grow closer to myself and be less critical
3) to get in the best shape of my life
4) to grow in my love for my kids and hubby (This is a given)
5) to work toward being the person I know I can be and the person I want to be

I am well on my for all of these, but it doesn't hurt to want to continue my growth as a person, woman, wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment